|Entertainment News | FlickDirect Movie Database | Exclusive Interviews | Film/Television Reviews | Trailers/Clips | iPhone/iPad Movie App | Movie Showtimes|
|Film News||Film News Archive|
Weekend Box Office
|1. 300: Rise of an Empire 3D $45.0M|
|2. Mr. Peabody & Sherman 3D $32.5M|
|3. Non-Stop $15.3M|
|4. The LEGO Movie 3D $11.0M|
|5. Son of God $10.0M|
|6. The Monuments Men $3.1M|
|7. 3 Days to Kill $3.0M|
|8. Frozen 3D $3.0M|
|9. 12 Years a Slave $2.1M|
|10. Ride Along $2.0M|
Top iTunes Movie Downloads
|The Hunger Games: Catching Fire|
|12 Years a Slave|
|Dallas Buyers Club|
|Thor: The Dark World|
|Short Term 12|
|Jackass Presents: Bad Grandpa (Unrated)|
|Click here for full list|
V for Vendetta Inspires Ron Paul Revolution11/6/2007 9:58 AM EDT
Seeking to go viral on the Internet, the creators of www.thisnovember5th.com used this ideal to generate an enormous grass roots effort in drumming up donations to the Ron Paul campaign. At the end of the day www.ronpaul2008.com had collected over 4.3 million dollars in donations.
A Brief Overview of Congressman Paul's Record (according to the official Ron Paul website):
- He has never voted to raise taxes.
- He has never voted for an unbalanced budget.
- He has never voted for a federal restriction on gun ownership.
- He has never voted to raise congressional pay.
- He has never taken a government-paid junket.
- He has never voted to increase the power of the executive branch.
- He voted against the Patriot Act.
- He voted against regulating the Internet.
- He voted against the Iraq war and is for immediate troop withdrawal.
- He aims to eliminate the IRS and keep the money in YOUR pocket He does not participate in the lucrative congressional pension program. He returns a portion of his annual congressional office budget to the U.S. treasury every year.
comments powered by Disqus
© 2006-2014 FlickDirect, Inc. All Rights Reserved. FlickDirect™ and Flick It!™ are trademarks of FlickDirect, Inc. No part of this website may be reproduced without permission. Photos & certain artwork used on FlickDirect™ are the property of their respective owners. Studio logos & other trademarks used herein are the property of their respective owners. User-posted content, unless source quoted, is licensed under a Creative Commons Public Domain License.